Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sunny Saturday

I've just checked out the weather for tomorrow and it doesn't look as though it's going to be quite as nice as today. I'm getting that da ja vou feeling. Seriously though, it looks as though it could be a bit windy but there's no way it can be as bad as last last Sunday - can it?

I feel rested and ready to have a good run in the Hogweed Hilly Half. I'll be bringing out the cap-cam again. Hopefully I can capture some decent race footage - and maybe some of the picturesque scenery as I saunter around the course - but hopefully I won't be doing too much sauntering since I shall actually be trying to race for once. In theory, the course should suit me on account of the hills but some of the down hill sections look steep and I'm not the best road descender. Give me a mountain with rocks, mud and places to kill yourself and I'm like a man possessed but put me on a steep downhill road section and I'm like a girl (no offence or disrespect intended). Don't know what kind of time to aim for, maybe between 1:25 and 1:30? Guess we find out tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone running the Hogweed tomorrow - have a good one.

Thought for the day: How do you get on or off a nonstop flight?

No comments:

Post a Comment