Saturday, March 24, 2007

Episode 9: Big Bad Hills

First off, I'd like to thank to Mandy (pretty sure that was her name, if not I apologise) and Owen for giving me a lift to the start.

Secondly, thanks to the runner in blue who recognised me from the blog - he's found his way into the film (at about the 1:30-1:50 minute point). Cheers.

Finally, thanks to the organisers, check point marshals and anyone else who helped. It was a great race and I shall be back - and it'll even be half a mile shorter for me next time because I don't plan on getting lost in Blaenafon again - I do all the hard stuff, over the hills, twists and turns and then get lost within a mile of the finish - and me, a city boy! Doh!

Anyway, without further ado, here is Episode 9 of Mad Runner, The Series: Big Bad Hills.




PS I'm feeling ready for tomorrow, bring it on......

No comments:

Post a Comment