Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Chilly Tuesday

Not much to report today. Went out for 45 minutes with the guys from the gym. By-gum it were a cold one - near froze me wotsits off - must remember not to leave my crisps in my pocket when I go for a run.

The legs weren't too bad tonight, still a little heavy maybe, but considering the races I've run, my recovery rate in recent weeks has been fantastic. I'm definitely getting over these hard races much quicker now than two months ago. All this racing is proving great training.

Back to tonight's run. It's the first time I've been out with Mad Andy for ages. We get on well - I wonder why? He's running Berlin with me. Well, really, it's more I'm running Berlin with him. He ran it last year and was so enthusiastic he bought the company. Seriously though, for 30 seconds anyway, he got us all interested in it. Should be a good weekend come the 29th September - when the boys (and girls) from the gym go large in Berlin and hit PB central!

Thought for the day: Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they aren't there the first time, chances are you won't be needing them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment