Monday, March 05, 2007

Pants

The slim chance has turned to no #*&$ing chance. I finished 60th in the Duathlon yesterday :(

Still I have to be reasonably happy because with a fresh set of legs I'm sure I would have made it. I'm not going to whinge and make excuses though. In truth, I would never have done any good - I was just plain pants on the bike. I'm guessing one training session on the bike is probably not quite enough - maybe I'll fit in two or even three next time - for there will be a next time!

The only surprising thing to note from the results though, is that my second run was only 27s slower than the first - and I ran like a complete spanner - oh, the power of determination - if only I could have ratcheted that spanner up by ten more notches......

No comments:

Post a Comment