Saturday, March 17, 2007

Rhayader Round the Lakes: The Movie

Well I just about managed to get the video online on the same day as the race - but only just.

It really was a great race covering a very scenic route. Great PB potential for anyone interested next year - only kidding - but I do highly recommend it. (It was actually a PB for me but only on account that I haven't done a 20 miler before). There were plenty of water stations and plenty of marshals - not that you could go wrong - the route was pretty obvious but better to have them as not.

Well done to the organisers, marshals, helpers and most importantly us insane fools that ran it. You can all give yourselves a well deserved pat on the back.



PS I have to admit that I have stiffed up a bit this evening - stop it - you know what I mean. I have twelve hours to be ready for Ironwood Challenge but as they say in the trade, 'you've got no fricken chance you numb nuts' - no, that's not right - I mean - 'cometh the hour, cometh the man'......

2 comments:

rob said...

great video mr Mad runner; i finished in 3hr 41, slow but amazing sense of acheivement, Here's to London. wrexhamrob
www.blogmold.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey, great video. I missed the race with injury, but wanted to ask a techie question - I want to video a run, so how did you do it?! Got any tips?

Post a Comment