Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rickless...

... again!!!

We had no instruction tonight and didn't know what to do so I decided we should run some 400's with sharp recovery - using the rotational technique - what other technique is there?

Recovery was a strict 60s - and I cracked Jerry's whip - ooh, kinky. So off we set running our eight 400's. It was another good turn out with most of the lads, including Nick again, which is really good to see, but none of the old fogies - except me - and one other - no, I take that back - just me.

My times were a mix of 74's and 75's. All nice and consistent but my left calf has now tightened right up. Still, I've got a few days before the Quantocks race on Sunday.

Good luck to Dan M by the way, as he prepares for some Master's 3k track competition.

Thought for the day: I have lots of ideas. Trouble is, most of them suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry lads - yes by the time I remembered to post the session I was driving and couldn't possibly text you on the move. Best of luck to those running this weekend.
see you next wednesday (or Sunday or Monday)
Rick

Post a Comment