Monday, February 25, 2008

Don't fancy my chances

My quads are fair knackered today so I pulled a total rest day. I was going to go down the gym but decided I could do with the rest instead. The calves, however, in a reversal of fortune, are, in fact, fine - after some serious self massage last night - boy did it hurt at the time. I'm really not sure the quads will recover in time for a decent crack at eighteen at the Bridge Inn tomorrow but I shall give it my best shot though.

I'm not too worried about it really. My long run yesterday was long overdue and I am determined to make that the kick start to my summer campaign. I have the power, now all I need is the staying power - and it will come, yep, it will come...

Thought for the day: "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity". - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Mike said...

I think you've modified that quote to make it repeatable.

Post a Comment