Saturday, February 16, 2008

New shooos

Finally managed to get down to Up & Running - Bristol's hottest new running shop - to spend some cash. Came away with a pair of Mizuno Wave Rider 11's and my first ever pair of trail shoes - Mizuno Wave Harrier's. It's about time I had some proper trail shoes for those occasions when it's too slippy for road shoes but not rough enough for the Gladiator fell shoes. Still need to pick up my first pair of racing flats though - every gram must be shed in my quest for faster times.

No real training to report today. Just a quick visit to the gym for an easy half hour on the bike - no cross country session today, just light on the pedals, turning the legs over. Finished off with a few weights and then home to admire my new shooos...

Thought for the day: Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment