Friday, February 22, 2008

Fantasy Friday

Without the fantasy but never the less a good Friday, all the same. Didn't get up to much training - that is - I did naff all. But I bunked off work early and had a nice, rest full day and watched Cloverfield at the flics - good film, a no watch look film. I should explain my film review scoring. One look at the watch is a good film, two looks is respectable, any more and you're getting into not so good territory, so no looks is very good - go see it. 'Ark at me, who do I think I am? Barry Norman?

Right, back to almost writing about running. I'm off to watch the National Cross Country Championships tomorrow - I shall be super supporter extraordinaire. I've not got my running vest so there is no way I can accidentally end up running - plus I'm rubbish and would be a disgrace to the club - and I wouldn't want that.

Finally, I'm happy to report that the left calf is now fully top notch so I should be ready for Sunday.

Thought for the day: Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment