Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nationalistic

I had a day trip up to Alton Towers for the National Cross Country Championships - no, I didn't run - just support. The teams did really well with all four of the men/women junior/senior teams making the top six with the men taking an unexpected bronze. Better than that - in my humble opinion - but what does that matter - was the entire women's team of Amy, Charlie, Helen and Claire all getting inside the top 50 individually.

I had a bit of a jog around while watching but basically had a lazy day. Oh, and I was on hound control for an hour or two - but they didn't manage to eat me alive - all though it was a close call at points.

Anyway, I feel ready for tomorrow's Quantocks - so I'll probably run pants...

Thought for the day: Corduroy pillows: They're making headlines!

No comments:

Post a Comment