Monday, February 11, 2008

The day after Dursley

I managed to get up to the Downs for a run with Rick and Sean. It was just as easy one for me. We ran down to the Portway where upon they put in a 3k effort - I just continued at a steady pace. I wasn't jogging but equally I wasn't plying full power to the longitudinal thrusters - reality check initiated - ahh, that's better. We then just wound are way back up to the Downs covering about 8k in total and consuming about 40 minutes of our lives - time, which alas, we can never recoup.

Then it was off for some Salsa dancing. My legs are fair hanging now. Anyhow, I'm still buzzing from my run at Dursley - cracking day.

Finally, a quick well done to Rick for his impressive 24th place in Saturday's Gwent League fixture.

Thought for the day: Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open.

One, two, three, pause, five, six, seven, and...

No comments:

Post a Comment