Thursday, February 14, 2008

Getting to the bottom of it

Well I'm finally getting the better of my projects at work - for now at least. I should be able to make a bit more time to train - and after recent defeats at the hands of a merciless fellow runner, it's not before time.

On to tonight. After a successful day at work I hit the gym for a session on the bike. I've really missed it over these last couple of weeks and I have to admit I've lost a little - but I'll get it back. Then it was onto the weights before veg out time. Yep, it's time for relaxing on the sofa and some telly. I've got two episodes of Neighbours to catch up - excellent - damn, did I just say that out loud? Shit, I did, didn't I?

Thought for the day: Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment