Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Going Over The Top

The sun was shinning as Martin and I strode out for our high noon duel - wasn't much of a duel though. It was the anti-clockwise direction today - oh joy. As it turned out that was good fortune because the wind was a right bastard - and I'm not talking beans - but circumstance had it that the wind was on our backs on the way out and up. Once over the top we somehow seemed to garner shelter from the natural landscape - or 'houses' as some prefer to call it.

For the first time in a while I had a good run. Managing to get round only about thirty seconds shy of my best - still got a whooping from Martin though. Feels like the long weekend was just what the doctor ordered. I feel rested and ready to rumble and that presented as a pretty descent run today.

Managed a half hour bike session tonight but that's my lot for the day. Onwards and upwards, onwards and upwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment