Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Another Long Day At T'Mill

and I'm feeling tired. On the plus side that means I can take a flexi tomorrow to recharge. With the schedule ahead I think I'm going to need it. Out Friday. Racing a long one Saturday and out on the night. Then off to Cheadle next week for a training course. I have a feeling there isn't going to be much opportunity for training. Going to take my kit just in case. You never know..

I'll tell you one certainty though, there's no sodding chance of training tonight. It is hammering down. I got soaked to the skin just getting out of the car. Worst still Squeaker has headed out into the rain - and that can only mean one thing... code red, animal alert activated. I wonder what she's going to hunt out tonight? Rat? Squirel? Pheasant? Rabbit? Guess I'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment