Tuesday, November 06, 2007

No time

Had a full day at work today. Stood in a field with my laptop, watching the world go by - well actually I did a bit of work - which did actually work - in the end. Anyway, I didn't have time to hit the gym so today's rest day really did turn into a rest day - don't get many of those to the pound - sorry, kilo - or is it monetary pound? oh, I don't know - wish I'd never started that now.

Anyway, I shall store today's energy and release it on the track tomorrow - providing I don't explode in the mean time. And talking of exploding, you'll all be glad to know that when I awoke this morning the leg was still soundly attached - which was nice.

Well, this post has been a bit surreal...

Thought for the day: Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment