Friday, November 09, 2007

Man of my word......

but then it's quite easy to be a man of your word when you've said you'll have a rest day. In fact, not only was it a rest day it was also a half-day - you little ripper.

Alright, I own up, I did make a start of the hall flooring. So it wasn't all feet up and relax. I so lost the enthusiasm for wood flooring after I finished the living room. The interface point into the hallway was a bit fiddly, requiring lots of careful measurement and accurate cutting - suffice to say, not being the worlds greatest diy-er, I put it on ice. Anyway, I decided today was the day and cracked on with it. Now the hard bit is out the way I should be able to zoom on through the rest of it and finally tidy up.

Heading out for a medium run tomorrow. Haven't been able to get myself planned up to go over the bridge again and I can't face a long one up at Ashton but I reckon I might survive a 10 miler with my (partial) sanity intact.

Thought for the day: No one is useless in the world who lightens the burdens of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment