Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bridging it

Well we managed the PB. Not by as much as we'd hoped for but 10s is 10s and the nineteen and a half minute barrier is broken. 19:15 next time and then sub 19...

I felt good tonight. Really strong. I've decided, despite the groin strain, to go for it on Sunday. I'm going to start on 21 minute 5k's and see if I can stay the distance this time. If I do I will be sitting pretty on sub three. If I don't then what the heck, there's always the next race. But at the moment I feel invincible and recalling - again - my Nepalese guru's favourite - haven't heard much from him lately - better to have tried and failed than never tried at all.

Thought for the day: You don't lose anything from trying but you lose everything if you don't try.

No comments:

Post a Comment