Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday - furthest day of the week from the coming weekend - fact

Longest ever blog title - 'ave some.

Anyway, it was an easy day for me by all accounts. Just a simple gym workout tonight, nothing more. Lift a few weights, have a bit of a natter, half an hour on the bike - you know how it is. My arms are knackered though - I think I overdid the bicep curls - can't undo that now though and I don't think it will affect my legs.

I'm all set for pacing Suzanne at tomorrow's Bridge Inn 5k. With it being so close to the Luton Marathon it's the perfect way to prevent myself getting carried and racing quick - or trying to. I'm leading the 19:15-19:20 pace group - OK, so there is no group but hopefully the weather will be kind and she can hit target and chalk up another PB. Fingers crossed...

Thought for the day: The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment