Sunday, November 04, 2007

Mercy

Please have mercy, no more, for the love of sanity, pleeeease no.....

What A Feeling Inside (Ode To Sugar Loaf)

What a feeling inside when you get to the top.
Heart pumping, legs burning, you know you're alive.
Then off back down at terrible speed.
It's much too fast, will I survive?
Adrenal explosion, oh what a rush.
Fight to the finish, urge muscles on.
Cross line, race complete, what a feeling inside.

I'm so sorry to subject you all to that! When the urge takes hold, I can't control and the pen doth scribe across the page - I'm going to have to up the dosage aren't I?

Thought for the day: Some people bear three kinds of trouble - the ones they've had, the ones they have, and the ones they expect to have.

PS, video to follow soon

No comments:

Post a Comment