Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Carrying out the threat

Yep, I did indeed do no training tonight - I'm allowed a day off - plus I am knackered and want a good session tomorrow. If I run badly I will have no excuses and will, as punishment, give myself a severe slapping. Oh how mental am I? - don't answer that.

Thought for the day: Think, think, think. It will hurt like hell at first, but you'll get used to it.

PS, thanks for the heads up re Mayhill Massacre. It's a race that's right up my hill - oh, that was just plain bad. I actually did it this year but good to be reminded. I think I was 13th so I'll have to run well to better that. For anyone who hasn't run it, it's cracking muddy, hilly multi-terrain race - I almost disappeared up to my waist at one point! (website http://www.mayhillmassacre.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment