Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Supercalafragilistic-XP-alidotious

It was a semi rest day for me today down at the gym. No running but I put in a hard half hour on the bike to work up a lather - oooh, dirty. Then it was a quicker than intended session on the weights due to the fact I couldn't stay focused - that woman on the running machine was so off putting - mouth agape, eyes out on stalks, drooling - I felt so self conscious ;)

Anyway, it's another IT night for me tonight as I'm off to install XP for someone to upgrade them from the nightmare operating system that was Windows Millennium - a woeful, simple woeful piece of software. Looking forward to the track tomorrow though...

Thought for the day: Relax and allow this moment to come. Savor the richness of it as it passes through your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment