Monday, October 29, 2007

Hill

My quads are still aching so I haven't been training today - unless you count a quick 30 minute run followed by an hour on the bike and topped off with a quick upper body weights session - got cha! Nope, I didn't do any of that - except for the weights bit, that is, but that doesn't really count as training. So it really was a day of rest. Time to give this frail corporal (another one to add to my list of big words I've never used before) form of mine a bit of respite from the abuse I send its way. Haven't really got much to say - for once, there, I said it for you - you were all thinking it anyway. So as punishment I'll bore you all with more of my prose, penned after my trip to Sugar Loaf on Saturday - stop groaning you nasty lot - on second thoughts, groan away...

Hill

There is a hill.
Its slopes call to me.
I know peace when I am there.
I see all.
I sense all.
I am the clouds.
And it feels good.

Thought for the day: When you can change things for the better, do so. When you can't, don't worry that you couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment