Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Oh what a class time we had

I'm still remembering all the little things that went on during the weekend. Keeps bringing back a smile. And, hey, no mentioning the shirt incident - that's a little for the darkside.

Obviously, there was no training tonight. There was actually very little walking today either - oh did my legs ever ache. They feel a lot better tonight - maybe I could manage a few 400's tomorrow, down at the track - just kidding. I shall be popping down the track tomorrow though - so the lads can give me some stick for doing so pants.

Off to work on the darkside - heaven forbid if they gang send me the photo's. And if you want a laugh, try and find my result on the Berlin Marathon website. If you find it you'll see the link to the video clip of me at the finish. I'm not going to tell you how to find it but it's pretty easy - then you have to try and pick me out from the crowd. A clue, I appear towards the end of the clip - hangs head in shame - it's not pretty.

Thought for the day (this one's for Kathy): VENI, VEDI, VISA: I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment