Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tiptoeing round the track

Managed to get the track. Didn't manage to do the full session. I wasn't up to it and more importantly neither were the legs!

The regulars were out again tonight with the exception of Harry, not sure what's happening there cause even Rick is back in the grove cranking out the reps. He's busy getting in some training ready to kick ass at the next Div 5 Track Match in a couple of weeks time!

I ran one 400 followed by three 800's with times 72s, 2:38, 2:40 and 2:40. To be honest my heart wasn't in it tonight. The pace wasn't too bad but I'm still feeling the exertions of the last two or three days - making this my fifth day in a row - cccrrhhh, planet earth come in please, that would make it the exertions of the last four days - doh. I blame Sean, he bamboozled me on the track tonight and my head is still spinning :)

Onto other matters, the award ceremony for Nick's second place in the Weston Prom series went off well, if a little under attended.

And finally, off now to decide whether to take up the challenge from my friends from across the border, you know, I recon I could well be up for it......

Thought for the day: Change is inevitable - except from vending machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment