Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bottled it

I just plain could not be arsed to go out and get wet tonight. That's not to say that I didn't put in a hard session. I went down the gym and put in a solid 60 minutes on the exercise bike. I really put in the effort and cranked up the level. I worked up a real sweat I can tell you.

The weight is beginning to tip back in the right direction. I'm back down to about 10st 9 and the abs are approaching rock solid once again - moving on quickly. I have a long run planned for Saturday where hopefully I will manage an hour and half but who can tell and I hope I will have the mental strength to get out for a run tomorrow as well - I have the mental it's just a question of the strength!

Thought for the day: All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment