Monday, May 14, 2007

Another fine day

At first, after considering my most excellent training on the weekend I was tempted to give it a miss tonight - did I? - not @&#$ing likely - I'm back on the trail and I'm not getting off it for anyone - and that includes me! So it was off down to the gym for a quick change and out onto the grassy alpine slopes of Ashton Court. I ran for 40 minutes at a steady pace - but as it my trademark - I gert legged up the hill.

After the run I headed on into the gym for a quick hour on the bike, on my now customary level 13 - unlucky for some but not me. Can you have a quick hour? - I don't know but the time went quick - may have had something to do with all the fit laaaadies mooching around. Then there was just time for a quick 200 ab crunches and some work on the tricep and back before heading home.

Everything continues to fall into place. So well, infact, I've just ordered up a new pair of fell shoes - the fetchingly titled 'Mountain Bear Gladiators' - let battle commence.

Thought for the day: The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New pic Dave on your profile!! Cool glasses!! They the ones you had in Hereford??
Nick

Post a Comment