Sunday, May 06, 2007

Nerding Sunday

My legs were pretty stiff this morning but I managed to get for an early run with Rick and Dave T. We managed 55 minutes of easy paced running. It was good to see that Dave managed to get out because like me, he ran the steeple chase yesterday and was duly stiff - oh behave.

After the run my nerding skills were required over at Yate again - to input the scores for the Young Athletes League Match. Sadly Bristol didn't fair too well, finishing in 3rd place but points wise they weren't a million miles off the pace so there is some hope for the next matches.

Well, after sitting all day behind the computer my legs have now seized completely - I do not expect to be capable of even an easy run tomorrow but I shall I cross my fingers in the hope that I can muster something.

One final point of interest - ok, so maybe not that interesting - actually not very interesting at all - alright I won't mention it - oh go on then, you've twisted my arm - you all know (or maybe you don't) that my 5k time from yesterday was - how shall I say this - rucking fubbish - but it was actually a track PB by over 40s! I am so in need of setting a decent track 5k time.

Thought for the day: The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment