Friday, May 04, 2007

Hereford here we come ......

It's 65 miles to Hereford, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of lucozade, it's overcast, and we're wearing sunglasses...

The Madmobile is taking to the road tomorrow when we go on a road trip to Hereford. Ok, so it's not going to be the longest road trip in the world but you can't have everything. We're very nearly in danger of having a strong team for our division 5 match - with the exception of me of course. Though, what I lack in speed I more than make up for in stupidity.

In some ways, it's going to feel odd having more than just four athletes present. Normally a full car load is considered an excellent turn out but we're approaching four car territory - now that's scary.

I'm rested and I'm ready - Hit it.

Final part of the 12 point guide to keeping a healthy level of insanity ...
12) Tell your children over dinner, "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

No comments:

Post a Comment