Thursday, March 01, 2012

Will I?

Well? Will I? Manage to get out for a second lunch run in a week? It will be unheard of if I do. It will become something of legend. Modern day mythology. All in all quite a scary proposition - but I hope I do.

My legs feel better today. The hour on the bike felt good so a burn up over Dundry tomorrow should be just the ticket. After all, it's not like I'm too bothered about being fresh for Saturday's Blaise Castle Gwent League Cross Country - yes, you heard that right, Cross and Country in the same race. I've not raced XC - as it's known in the trade - for quite literally years. Not sure how I really feel about it but I'm committed now so it will be run. On the bright side, at least the Blaise course is a proper one - as opposed to a few laps of a muddy field.

No comments:

Post a Comment