Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Feeling Knackered

but I have a plan. Work has hit the critical phase of the current project. Fingers crossed. Legs crossed - no I don't need a pee, just keeping everything crossed. Busy busy busy. Long days. Not great for training and by the time I get home I can't be arsed - and as was written in the prophecy I couldn't be. I'm going to take my kit to work with me tomorrow. Chances are it won't happen but I'm taking the kit anyway and if I can I'm going to head out for a lunch run... What's the worst that can happen? I don't get out? or I do a Reggie Perrin and keep on running from Littleton out into the Severn... just joking, knowing my luck I'd bloody float...

As assumed from the above, I did f*&k all tonight but at least the plants have moved on. They have bloody shot up today. The chilies have gone from decent maybes to sturdy looking goers. Soon be needing to plant 'em out into more pots. Even my slightly dodgy looking tomatoes that I planted on into the grow bags seem to have stabilised and pushed on strongly. As per previous posts I've just got too many and so it's going to be sad to have to leave them to die... but only the strong must survive - it's the law of nature...

No comments:

Post a Comment