Friday, August 12, 2011

That's The Peris Entry In The Post...

Well, I've sent in my entry for the Peris Horseshoe fell race... Can't believe there isn't a route map posted anywhere on the internet. To be fair apart from the first section up through the quarry the rest looks pretty 'straight forward' - as to whether I manage to follow said 'straight forward' route remains to be seen...

I did manage to find a map of the quarry section courtesy of Yiannis:-

"Route through the quarry"

and this is my best attempt at routing the rest of it. There are a few parts of the route that are across open expanse so I guess the best line on those sections is down to experience - and seeing as I don't have any, this being my first attempt at the event - I'm not reckoning on anything special. As normal I will rely on 'The Force' to guide me down...


Keenly awaiting the arrival of my maps so I can memorise ever inch of the land...

No comments:

Post a Comment