Sunday, February 08, 2009

Oh bum

Well, we made it to Dursley - just a shame the race didn't - oh bum. Conditions had forced the organisers to cancel and to be fair to them they had posted to that effect on 'tinternet - we just didn't give it a thought to check - oh bum. We thought something was up when we pulled into the empty car park and our hearts sank.

I'm almost glad though, after sustaining a mystery calf tear during yesterday's bobsleigh which i massaged last night - making it ten times worse. I was going to run but I'm limping and it would have probably have ended all training for the week. There was no way I was going to have handed Dave T the bragging rights - whatever the cost would have been. Still, it's not an issue now.

I'm thinking an easy bike session later...

No comments:

Post a Comment