Friday, February 20, 2009

Easy does it

Today I managed to get out for a run in the real world - no treadmills for me this time. Graham and I went for twenty five minutes at lunch time and we took it steady - no point in shooting my bolt before the main event tomorrow. I'm really quite looking forward to being totally exhausted and finishing near the rear - stop it - of the field.

I've also had the idea, well, Graham and I came up with the idea between us really, to look into the possibility of raising a mixed team for the Cotswold Relay in June. For those that haven't heard about it, it's a great day out and a ten stage relay race along the entire length of the Cotswold way starting at Chipping Campden and finishing in Bath. I've run it twice before, both times running leg 1 and both times winning - mind you, the other nine runners helped a bit.


Right, I still have my push ups to complete - 160 of the little sods tonight so cue the Rocky music...

No comments:

Post a Comment