Thursday, August 23, 2007

Too tired to try

What an alliterative beauty that headline is! Really though, I felt a bit jaded today. Maybe it's the thought of the quick 20 miler I have to attempt on Saturday but I couldn't get myself out for a run today. I was up early (6:30) for a job over in Avonmouth before the day job kicked in and then over to set up somebody's website in the evening. Got home at 7:30 after a long day - managed to fit in an hour on the bike though so it wasn't all hard work - well, actually it was - I had the bike on high resistance! I feel a bit knackered now - looking forward to the bank holiday weekend - if only for the rest.

I still feel the running is going well though - maybe not quick on the short stuff but I'm feeling good for the long. I'm a bit tired is all. Nothing a good night's - make that two night's - sleep won't cure.

Thought for the day: I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment