Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Grrrrrrreat

Yeh verrily 'twas an excellent day on the track. I had a cracker tonight. Five - ney, make that six 1k reps. I was only going to do five - as per the last few weeks - but I stepped up. Not only that I also managed to knock 3s off the average repetition time of my previous quickest session taking the average from 3:26.5 (for five) down to 3:23.5 - now that can't be bad. The individual reps were a bit up and down but overall they were quicker. 3:31, 3:16 - don't know where the hell that one came from - 3:20, 3:24, 3:27 and finally 3:24. I was on fire - thought someone was going to call the fire brigade.

Not sure what session the lads did tonight. Seemed to be more of the shorter stuff but they seemed to do a lot of reps. It was very nearly a full house again - even Jerry H turned out on parade. I look forward to the day when I can join in with them again as it's getting lonely on the k reps but I was joined by Harry M's dad for four of them so it wasn't too bad. Only a few more weeks to go......

Thought for the day: Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.

No comments:

Post a Comment