Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Taking it easy at the track

Well, Rob turned up and looked to be going pretty quick - so I gave him a slap - not really. I'm pleased he did so well. Powerful he has become, taught him well, I have - and so the young student surpasses the master....

And it was another big roll call tonight. It looks like we could really be getting a good little group together. The lads were running 800m reps with some of the shorter distance boys alternating 800/400s. I can tell you they weren't hanging around either.

Breaking news - check out the "Nick Todd Fan Club" on face book - now that's just surreal in its bizarrity - and you all thought I was mad - well that's just plain sad. So go on, check it out and sign up - lets see how many we can get signed up [turns to the camera and raises eyebrow]. I think I've slipped out of reality and entered the twilight zone....

Anyway, I took things easy tonight running an easy 1000m, 800m, 600m, 400m, 200m session at a relatively pedestrian pace but it was good to give the legs a stretch.

Thought for the day: Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.

No comments:

Post a Comment