Monday, September 10, 2007

Rob W athletic star of the silver screen....

Just saw Rob on the TV - being interviewed like a big bad athlete geaser - OK, it was more of a sentence along the lines of, "... had [breath] to [breath] give it [breath] a try [gasp]." Go Rob, he beat me by over two and a half minutes - the swine. I shall be giving him a slap if he turns out on Wednesday.

I'm giving it a rest this evening before resuming maybe tomorrow or perhaps Wednesday but either way it's going to be gentle stuff from here on in - apart from the Clevedon Road Relays next Sunday that is, but that's only 5k so shouldn't be too taxing. I wonder whether I get to run two legs again this year...

Thought for the day: It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment