Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Need a bigger trophy cabinet...

Whose the daddy? No, really, who is the daddy?

The mad bad runner man claims a second piece of silverware for the trophy cabinet. I'm in danger of needing a larger one - oh, er misses - cut it out. Yes, third place in the Bridge Inn summer series for my category - the criminally insane - granted there were only two of us. Didn't see that one coming, very nice surprise though. [Turns to camera and gives a little 'bootie jig' - whatever the hell that is]

I took things easy in tonight's race and paced Suzanne H to destroy the 20 minute barrier. We managed pretty even pacing throughout. It's onwards and upwards for her now - 19 minutes coming to road race near you - soon...

And what a pb by the Finesmyster - 22s seconds off her previous, down to 17:39 - I've no bloody hope of ever being that quick - pants.

Well, there 'tis. My final effort before Berlin. I will be at the track tomorrow but only just jogging as I keep out of everyones way.

Thought for the day: If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

PS. It was the senior men category - and there were a few more than three really - honest, it was at least five...

And I know you're all itching to catch a glimpse, so here she is in all her beauty and majesty...

No comments:

Post a Comment