Monday, September 03, 2007

Ready, set, go

Dance floor pro, I know, you know, I go psycho when my new joint hit, just can't sit,
gotta get jiggy wit it. Yes, I shall be getting jiggy with it tomorrow in the AXA Road Race.

I have rested today. No flooring, no painting, no DIY, nada for me today. Just an easy half hour gentle spinning down the gym to get my weekend runs - no, that doesn't sound quite right - to get my two training sessions on the weekend out of my legs. Other than that I'm just kicking back listening to soothing whale music - OK, I made that up - but I am just relaxing ahead of the race.

I feel I'm due a good one. Haven't really raced for a while, not properly anyway and I feel up for this. My PMA is in overdrive. I'm going to hit it fast and hard and see how I go - ooh misses. I know there are going to be some good runners at the front, that goes without saying, but I aim to run a fast (it's all relative) personal time and pace my own race, not chase with haste those at the front in first place.

Thought for the day: Five out of four people have trouble with fractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment