Monday, September 17, 2007

Don't mention the war...

Nothing to do with the blog, just makes me smile.

I forgot to mention that the ladi.... women also won the Clevedon Road Relay yesterday. It wasn't so much as a forgot, more of a didn't know but I should have, as it was pretty obvious. Anyway, it's done now, so well done to everyone. First, first and first - can't be bad.

It's also been pointed out to me that the victorious OAP's gave the B team a sound thrashing - damn you.

Anyway, I haven't trained today. I'm letting the body recover and have some rest. Not sure what the plans are for the rest of the week so I'll take it a day at a time. I will be traveling up for the Midland Road Relays on Saturday and for once I will be just as happy not to get a run as if I get one - what with it being so close to Berlin an' all.


Thought for the day: I'm not cheap, but I am on special this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment