Monday, December 31, 2007

A taxing afternoon

It's a full rest day today. No training - other than the mental agility training required for the completion of my tax return. Why does it have to be so full of such unfathomable language? I needed the full might of my maths degree to conquer it but conquer it I did - all I have to do now is pay the bloody thing - doh.

I shall be abstaining from all forms of alcoholic beverage tonight so that I am completely ready for tomorrow's race, the hangover 10k, Weston. Here's to hoping my dreams will come true in 2008 - hope yours do too. Bottom's up everyone and have a great 2008.

Thought for the day: Good manners are a way of showing other people that we have respect for them.

1 comment:

John Kynaston said...

Happy New Year. I look forward to following more of your mad exploits over 2008. And remember we're still expecting you in Scotland for the whw race at some point!!!

John

Post a Comment