Sunday, December 23, 2007

Old age

It was a wintery seven and a half miles up at Ashton Court today. At the start we were shrouded in the early morning mist but by the end the sun was shinning, the birds were singing and life was good. It was nice to see Mike still committed to the cause - he's training for leg seven of the Castles relay [winks to camera, he doesn't know it yet] - and, looking strong. Please don't let him beat me at Clevedon, please, please. The list of those who're going to beat me is growing daily - time for some spinach.

Anyway, after mince pies at the end it was away to the gym for me for more on the bike - I think I'm becoming addicted to it.

Thought for the day: Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means full acceptance, even celebration, of another’s personhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment