Monday, December 03, 2007

A new day dawns...

Yesterday is out of my system. I've decided to enter a new phase - I suppose, in reality, it's actually re-entering an old phase. I've not set any targets like last time - yet - but I'm going to start racing again - week in, week out. I really enjoyed it last time and provided some decent training along the way. I think I'm going to try and focus on shorter stuff and maybe do some specific training for a crack at lowering my 5 and 10k times - it'll be about time.

And finally - only a month and a half late - the Mongolian elephant caravan arrived today, bringing with them my lovely new sofa - yipee.

And here's a pic.



Thought for the day: People who care about other people are on average happier than those who are more preoccupied with themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment