Thursday, December 06, 2007

Come on! Let's celebrate

Yes, that's right folks it's time to celebrate tonight. The floor is finished. Yes, I did say, finished and floor in the same sentence. I took the afternoon off work and went for it - all the way down the hall - and it only took me six hours!!! Finally, I am within spitting distance of completion. Just a tiny bit of finishing, which should only take an hour or so and that's it, done, complete, the end, game over - and all in time for Christmas - bargain.

I'm now officially worn out, my back is shot and my 'saw' arm is twice the size of the other. Just as well the sofa got here this week because I think I can hear it calling. What's that? 'come and lie down, come and lie down...'. Better not keep it waiting - I think I've lost the plot - no, I'm sure I have.

Suffice to say there was no training tonight but the legs do feel remarkably good all things considered and the groin is a little better so it's all looking good for Blorenge - come on.

Thought for the day: If the mountain's there, that's good enough reason to climb it.

No comments:

Post a Comment