Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The alternate queens speech

Ooh, hello ducky - not that kind.

Well here we are. Christmas day. Ready as always to eat too much and drink too much but with the Clevedon Boxing day race tomorrow I shall control myself to the max. I had a look at my time from last year - and to be honest - it scares me. Could I have been that quick? The records don't lie, but can I be that quick again? I'm not sure but I will give it my best shot. Hopefully cometh the hour I can step up.

Anyway, now is the time to reflect on the year just passed. Can we all look fondly back? I hope so. But if your year wasn't so hot may you be granted a better one in 2008. May we all run as swift as the wind, stay injury free and be happy.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Thought for the day: Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.

PS I didn't get out for that early morning run - maybe next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment