Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More abdomination

My left quad is still sore. Everything else about me is fine - all right, everything else on the physical side is fine - obviously I'm still not all there but there's no cure for that!

I gave the hill session a miss this evening. I have a reason why I need the leg to be ready for tomorrow. Let me tell you a story......

I'm heading over to the Brecon Beacons tomorrow afternoon for my first run in the area proper - it's only for fun, not a race or anything. I've run in the periphery of the Beacons, near Abergavenny and the like but never in the Mountains proper. Quite looking forward - note, not ooooh really excited ;) - to being shown the ropes so to speak. And therein lies the reason - some might call it an excuse - I prefer reason - why I gave the hill session a miss - you be quiet, no it wasn't because it was cold - all right, there was a bit of that.

Anyway, it was another gym session of forty on the bike and some more upper body stuff. And again I was able to crank out another 60 ab crunches pain free - so that was a bonus.

Thought for the day: A new broom sweeps clean, but an old one knows all the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment