Sunday, December 30, 2007

The deer hunter

We all made it back safely from the killing fields of Ashton Court this morning - and no one lost a leg - always a bonus. We did lose someone for a few minutes but found them eventually.

Anyway, we stayed within the confines of the park and meandered our way around for about an hour. I wore in my new gladiators - they ain't so new anymore. There were only three of us today but it was pleasant company, it didn't rain and it wasn't that cold so I'm not complaining. After the run I headed - can you guess? - that's right, I headed home - after I'd been to the gym of course!! I only managed 45 minutes on the bike today - but then I am tapering for the Hangover 10k on Tuesday. It will be a complete day of rest for me tomorrow - other than work.

I hope to go pretty quick at the Hangover but it isn't a quick course so there's no risk of a pb. I must at least beat last years time of 39:07 though.

Thought for the day: There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment