Sunday, December 16, 2007

Episode 16: No Christmas Present For Me

Well here is my seventh place race video. It gets a 'bit' bouncy in places - even more than normal - well I was trying! What do you expect - bloody hard work trying to keep your head steady. But just look at the Mad Runner go - in the lead for all of 200m before being reeled in.

As you can see I was right up there for the first part of the race, re-capturing 2nd place towards a mile in but alas, it was too much for me and I started to go backwards. I have a taste for victory now though and although it will probably never happen it stokes the fire burning deep within.

Anyway, here is Episode 16: No Christmas Present For Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good call going off with the leaders Dave! I think that shows a poitive mental attitude! Good man! Im almost ready to forgive the Gebrselassie incident now :P
Nick

Post a Comment