Wednesday, July 11, 2012

On The Up

Feeling more human today, having spent most of yesterday in bed with stomach cramps. I felt pretty damn rough yesterday. Definitely not my best ever day. At the moment I have a bit of appetite back. I just hope I don't have another terrible night. Hopefully I will be almost back to normal by tomorrow. I really need to get back into the office as the paper work must be mounting up.

Looking towards the weekend, I'm not sure how sensible it will be to attempt the Brecon-fans double. Even feeling a bit better today, as I do, I wonder if I should race even one of them. After all, I have three days holiday booked next week and I want to be fit and healthy to head north for some relaxation and running in the hills. I won't be able to do that unless I am feeling one hundred percent. There'll be no point wasting the holiday. Guess I'll wait and see how things go over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment