Saturday, July 14, 2012

No Racing For Me

Another fitful night's sleep but better than it has been - I only had to get up three times last night - result. After a few false starts, I do actually feel better today than in the preceding four days. That's not to say I feel ready for action. I've spent most of the day lounging around the house but have at least made it out to the shop for additional supplies.

I'm gutted I wasn't able to take part in the first of the Brecan-Fans races today but I don't think I'll be racing for at least a week. I'll be happy when I can get out training again - or even feel well enough for a slow jog. About the only positive is that I have lost a few pounds - oh, yeah, and the weather has been been pants, so I've not missed anything.

Looking forward to my first night of unbroken sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment